Sunday, April 26, 2009

Show and Tell - make something cool


Show and Tell
It is that time again. Time to sit in a circle with our legs crossed and see what our classmates have brought to share.

Children mentioned and sort of pictured.
A few weeks ago a friend pointed out a group of photos someone had on Flickr that were called MSCE or Make Something Cool Everyday.

This idea has been festering in the back of my mind...make something cool...make something cool...
if you read my most recent post, you know that I have been playing with Gimp and Inkscape. Gotta love free software (except that inkscape crashed on me like a gazillion times when making my show and tell picture).

I don't have the time, being a new momma and a working momma and a fur momma and a wifey momma and all that stuff, to make something cool EVERY day...but maybe I can make something cool every few days...so here is one of my efforts...



I know it is sort of spooky. I love this picture of the Zerker...and I like making it a basis for something abstract...so I like this....if you don't - s'alright - i still do! The album this is part of is where I will be keeping my MSC stuff...
i also thought maybe MSC would be a cool weekly sharing project with a mr linky and all...but I don't know if I am committed that much to sharing and there are so many good sharing projects out there...well I am just not sure...what do you all think?

Don't forget to see what the rest of class is sharing!

6 comments:

Candice said...

Neat. Love all the colours!

Erika said...

Very cool picture!

ICLW

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

It reminds me of what you'd see in an MRI output, except that instead of having specific meanings for each color, I assume these colors are just for fun!

I hope this is as close as the Zerker ever gets to an MRI (unless he volunteers to do medical experiments for extra cash like I did in college).

Anonymous said...

it's been fun to surf around and see these. your baby is ADORABLE!

iclw

SS said...

Hi! I am here from ICLW. it definitely is a little spooky. But good for you for making something cool-

Serendipity said...

I really like this, v.cool picture :)